Pages

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I have to say for the most part 2011 was great to us. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for my family and friends. Some things that I look forward too is the birth of my first nephew. Also getting to see Samantha and Virginia continue to grow up. 


This year I plan to start doing a letter of the week Tot School program with Virginia. We have been doing it off and on. But this year I plan to stick with it. Virginia enjoys all the games and I love watching her learn. I am going to try my hand at the 365 project again. 

My main goals, I won't say resolutions, are to keep on a better cleaning schedule. Also to try to create a family budget and stick to it. I have tons of projects and ideas in my head. Hopefully this year I will get my butt in gear and finish some. 

Here is to a great year and fun adventures!